Kane Systems Inc. takes reasonable steps to control the collection, use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with requirements set out in the Privacy Act in Canada. The Privacy Act does not apply to personal information that is collected, used or disclosed only for journalistic, artistic or literary purposes.
Kane Systems Inc. DOES:
- Collect as much personal information as is needed to operate this Site;
- Collect and retain information related to user experience, questions, requests, feedback, comments and other similar information, and collect and retain aggregated data on user trends and use of this Site that facilitates us in improving this Site and the User experience;
- Collect non-personal information and data automatically as part of the operation and on-going improvement of this Site. An example of such data are “cookies” which may identify an individual computer’s browser or track the browser’s movement through the Site;
- Inform individuals from whom it collects personal information of the purpose for which the information is being collected;
- Give individuals access to their own personal information collected, and amend inaccuracies in personal information when errors are reported;
- Retain personal information for sufficient period after it was used to enable an individual to have access to and inspect their personal information.
Kane Systems Inc. DOES NOT:
- Collect information that personally identifies individuals except where individuals voluntarily provide this information. An example of such use might be to enable Site events involving competitions and prizes;
- Retain credit card information. All credit card information is handled by third party payment processors and is not retained by Kane Systems Inc.;
- Share any personal information unless required to do so by law;
- Sell or provide aggregated member data, statistics or related analyses to third parties unless required to do so by law.
Type “TO THE PRIVACY OFFICER” at the top of your message.